Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The hanging of an Art Installation
















My People, My People
Well here I am days from my show...YIKES!!! so many details to take care of so i am on creative speed its a natural high here at Casa Sanctuary.. The thing about an installation is that every piece has a place and its not always where i want it..Sunday was the major install of the foundation after 6 hours of work literally i crawled upstairs to the tub and then bed..Thanx to my team u all rock couldn't have managed without ya. Today will be a long day and evening as i complete the set up.

I hope that u can make it on Saturday for the reception it will be a fun time and i will be done YAHOO AND AWOMYN!!

Ok folks gotta go,i leave u with glimpses... I am flitting about and the person behind the camera

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda, wish I could make it but no chance of a ride this time. I know it will be a great success. Where will you go next? Love and peace, Ann Blackwell

    ReplyDelete