Friday, March 26, 2010

The Creative Bed

Salutations from the Sanctuary...nice to see ya here.as I write this I am tying up some loose ends to take a time out actually some time away from the sanctuary as I am feeling alot of stress along with exhaustion meeting deadline after deadline.
April brings me to three months to complete all the pieces with a small window to tweak before July..Yeah I know what your saying.." you have lots of time Rhonda" well actually no as I look at the 6 studio lists that document pretty well all the pieces and what needs to be done...its the little things that can do one in. I have over thirty pieces .....SHIT!!! rather ambitious when it all this started although there is much headway being made...being smack dab in the middle of it all makes the big picture so much larger...Friends have jumped in to help in various ways and I am damn grateful...

The most interesting help I am receiving is the organizing and cleaning of the studio,now when this was first suggested I was doubtful,resistant,cynical cause I could not see this decreasing my stress as i glance at my studio chaos so I gotta say reluctantly am saying yes..I will get back to u on the outcome of studio clean/organize.

The picture of the bed is kewl huh?? this piece was given to me and it will be used as part of my show...that bed is a great symbology for how I am feeling these days there it sits waiting for me to just lay down and chill...

My time out will be a good time to rebalance,connect and just be with friends in a different environment..
No Art for awhile...unplugging from u all...see ya soon.......
May the creative force be with u.....
In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment