Monday, July 13, 2009

Falling Down A Rabbit Hole.....










































Have u ever had one of those days??
well my day Sunday July 12/09 truly was upbeat,my inner child was full of joy with all of the action surrounding me...hmmm where do i start well taking a stroll through the park which was quite usual for me but this day was can we say unusual... I tripped and fell into this rather large hole never seen anything like it before,up i got and dusted myself off a tad dizzy then something went by me rather quickly,i focused and was stunned..all about me were the most interesting people i had ever seen in fact i clapped my hands in delight as some recognition hit me hard....

I was smack in the middle of Alice in Wonderland and the most awesome creatures u have ever seen...i danced,chuckled,belly laughed just damn full of cheer!!

I hooked up with some friends so that they could help me make sense of my surroundings.. All throughout the park the story of Alice was being played out....obviously i wasn't the only one that fell down the hole that day.all ages were present.

I sat with friends and bless her lorrie bought all sorts of food to feed us through the adventures...Four hours later my creative soul was well fed as well as my stomach.

It was time to close the book and make our way out of Alice in Wonderland to 2009.. What fun!!
I thanked my inner child for her part in my journey yesterday..we were both happy and satisfied . Thank -You to all the Alices your costumes rocked and very much a diverse perspective. Please take a look at the pics i've posted and remember the colorful story of Alice in Wonderland...Hey just a thought next time u see one of those big holes maybe its the doorway to some kewl storybook coming to life,hold the hand of your inner child and jump in its worth it!!!

Signed;

off to take a stroll through the park....












No comments:

Post a Comment