Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alter Any Thing and Show update







Well life goes on and so will the show..7.5 weeks to go before I complete my exit show as the present Artist in Residence.The shout out will go out soon check out their website if u have an interest...I must say its done me the world of good as an artist..my experience and skill level has certainly expanded.
Its been an interesting time here at the Sanctuary as life is life...Thank goddess for life coaches and friends!! ok where to start lets see my camera is down and out although with enough babying I've been able to push it along..but alas I did order another one and that has been the gong show..so no new camera yet...then there is my car yep that had its enough last Thursday and yesterday morning I let it go to be altered/recycled into something different. it was a good ride for almost 4 years that gypsy car and I went many places..Yep definitely I am in need of another car but for the now my friend is lending me her van a couple days a week.
Finally I am grooving and moving with the new show "Soulmate" can one be giddy about art shows..well this gal is..The Harrison Hot Springs are alive with the sound of creativity,lets all put our hands together. Delegating aspects of the show to others takes pressure off from me having to do everything. Thanx Megan,Krystin,Kevin,Jamie,Pam,Ernie. I will leave u with little glimpses of what's happening behind the scenes here at the Sanctuary..Due to the fact that I am swamped I'll get back to u when I can...Oh by the way my little button is now 4 months old..where does the time go...Rock on in the creative world...
In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment