Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Muse..................


Good Morning;
did ya miss me?? I am withdrawing more from the outside of my studio walls as my creativity is demanding all of my attention and energy which leaves little left over for any of u!!!

Its all about the Art!! its funny one never knows how u impact people and this is something i want to share.

I met Andy through the Gallery here and workshops that i was facilitating...she is a fab artist who uses only recycled goods in her work. Andy has been a great supporter of me for which i am very grateful for..ya know it does take a village to support an artist.

Andy surprised me when i was at her house working on yet another piece.. she did this piece called" My Muse Rhonda" I was so surprised and it left me speechless yeah yeah that doesn't happen often..its beautiful as to who i am which was another thing that was insightful from another's perspective..

well ya just never know as i am learning through this journey.....

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

1 comment: